Accupedo+ Pedometer App Description:
Accupedo+ is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo+ will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo+ pedometer.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo+ counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo+.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo+. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
++++ Features ++++
- The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 8 to 12 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
- Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
- Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
- Smart messages and today's quote.
- Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
- Customized personal settings: sensitivity, unit: metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
- Concise widget display on Home screen: 1x1 and 4x1
- Edit daily step counts.
- Database backup: Google Drive.
- Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
- Share daily log on the Facebook.
- Email a daily log file.
++++ Notes ++++
- In the History window, press down on the screen to edit daily step counts or activities.
- It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
- Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
- The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.