The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile