Kids workout at home App Description:
Workout for Kids: Make Fitness Fun for Stronger, Healthier Kids Through Interval Training
"Kids Workout at home" offers daily 12 simple exercise with 7-minute everyday and playful poses to guide children and beginners through a first discovery of Fitness.The best workout for kids app consists of only 12 exercises to be done in 30 seconds, with 10 second breaks between each exercise.Repeat 2-3 circuits depending on how much time you have.
Each pose and exercise is illustrated and explained, Kids "Workout - Daily at home" helps relaxing,fitness, focusing, and developing children's autonomy.
It's never too early to get started when it comes to fitness. Seven-minutes is just enough time for anyone to clock in their time devoted to keeping their body fit and healthy.
Using only their own bodyweight, children can get a full-body workout in less time than the average commercial break on TV.
Kids exercise daily when they play outside with their friends. However, it’s also important to make them aware of how these movements benefit their health.
They work in three main ways:
Endurance (Jumping jacks)
Flexibility (Stretching before and after a workout)
According to the National Association for Sport and Physical Education, school-aged children should exercise for at least one hour a day. While it’s just fine to break that up into shorter, 15-minute periods, the important thing is that children keep moving and develop and understanding that will carry on well into adulthood.
It's important for people, regardless of age, to be aware of their health and fitness. Starting early is just one more way to ensure that kids develop good habits early on.
The best part? Lead by example. It's something the whole family can join in on as they all do jumping jacks, push-ups, abdominal crunch, squats and more.
- Full-body workout for kids in less than 8 minutes.
- Bodyweight (no weights) exercises reduce the risk of injury, and are more ideal for children.
- Develop strength, stability and balance.
- Exercise descriptions and pictures to coach you along.
- Catchy music to help motivate the workout.
- Build good habits early on.
- Warm up for kids 15 minutes first to avoid muscle injuries.
- Perform 10 minutes of stretching after finishing kids workout.
- Let daily workout or at least 4 days per week to improve healthier kids through interval training
Kids workout at home
Require Android 4.0.3 and up
Download Kids workout at home App APK