Swimming Strength Training Description:
Use this app to get in top physical shape for swimming.
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Hundreds of multi-level workouts and exercises
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginner athletes, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers. Get the motivation you need and your training questions answered!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile to see your social notifications, posts, and bio
Introducing the Fitivity PRO and MVP subscription
PRO - $2.99/month
1) Access ALL Fitivity apps for your activity category (examples: basketball, fitness, etc.) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in those Fitivity apps.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 1,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
3) The ability to create and edit your own training library of exercises and workouts.
4) Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
5) A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
6) Exclusive access to newly added exercises and workouts.
MVP - $6.99/month
Features 3, 4, 5, and 6 from PRO, plus…
1) Access to the ENTIRE COLLECTION OF 350 Fitivity apps (not just for your activity category) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in any Fitivity app.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 6,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. Email use at getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
If I download another Fitivity app, will I be able to access my account?
Yes! All Fitivity apps are connected and it will recognize your user account (assuming you signed in already).
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be able to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
I don’t have good cell service. How can I download the videos to my phone so I don’t have to use Youtube?
We hear ya! This feature is coming soon! Not only can you download videos, but you will also be able to email yourself printable PDF versions of Fitivity workouts.