Workout Timer PRO Description:
Workout Timer PRO is an modern and straightforward HIIT training timer for all of you interested in HIIT workouts and training. It doesn't matter what kind of workout you do, whether you do fitness, fat burning HIIT, running, use it for cycling, boxing, muay thai training, tabata or other martial arts. We at OPM Technology believe, that each type of workout should be treated uniquely.
You don’t need to be confused about the proper setup and duration of your HIIT training anymore. You know what I am talking about right? Workout Timer PRO allows user to select your desired sport and sets up the most recommended parameters of the workout for you, which you can then adjust to your test. It is perfect for your individual HIIT wotkout at the gym or at home, as well as for group workouts at your sports centre. It fully substitutes your physical HIIT interval timer from the gym. And it is on your phone!
Just enter your training schedule to maximize your training results:
1. Select your prefered type of HIIT workout, or enter your custom one:
• Select the number of workout rounds/sets/intervals and rest intervals
• Enter the duration of the workout intervals
• Enter the duration of the rest intervals
2. Start the workout
• Push the START button
• Turn off the sound notifications if it’s necessary
• Get ready while the initial 5 second countdown expires
• After the air horn, the first round of your training begins
3. Enjoy your workout
• Be visually informed about the progress of your HIIT workout round
• Receive sound notifications about the start and end of each workout round
• Pause your timer if you need to (we won’t tell anyone ;)
• Adjust the number of rounds during the workout if you need to
• Reset your workout to initial values, if you need to
New free features comming:
• Recording of your training for your internal purposes
• Historical workout statistics and calories burned
• Specific excercise suggestions while you train, based on your goal, gender, age and weight
What is a HIIT fat burning training?
High-intensity interval training describes an exercise composed of HIIT techniques. HIIT workout sessions generally consist of several repetitions of high intensity exercise separated by a medium intensity exercise for recovery, then a cool down period. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise, recommended is 8 rounds, 3 minutes each with 1 minute rest, but may be as little as three repetitions with just 20 seconds of intense exercise.
Workout Timer PRO Require:
Require Android 4.1 and up
Download Workout Timer PRO for Android